- Getting an early morning start on the trail
- Angry turtle
- Hatched turtle eggs
- The famous boardwalk through the swamp
- Boardwalk over the deep muck
- Huge ferns
- Old BSA sign from the 70's hanging in a shelter at the old parade grounds. I remember in the 80's and 90's, this hung in the st
- Swans on Bass Lake
- One of the nature center shelters
- The turtle pond area
- Geese near the parade grounds below the dining hall
- Bass Lake by the dining hall. It is a lot more overgrown than it was when I was there.
- Dining Hall
- Tamarack cabin - I was director for this part of the camp for 2 years in the 90's.
- Scouters Pond
- In the 90's I once walked out to that island in the middle of the pond. Swamp gas is very smelly. My biggest fear was getting c